What is Stress?
Stress is defined as:
"The adverse reaction people have to excessive pressure or other types of demand placed on them. It arises when people worry that they can't cope". (Health & Safety Executive (HSE) 2012)
Stress at Work and in your Personal Life
Stress at home, work and family may be due to an unnoticed and gradual build up of the many pressures experienced in everyday life. Most people are able to cope with the big issues in life and they can be exciting, but when these pressures are excessive or sustained they can become too demanding or overwhelming.
Stress can affect you in different ways and if it is not dealt with it can lead to further problems both physically and mentally.
It is essential that for long term health we learn how to manage stress and we can help you to do this.
How We Can Help You
We will teach you stress management techniques to avoid the build up of stress related problems.
- Teach you stress reduction techniques to help you deal with and overcome stress
- Help you to identify, understand and prevent stress before becoming ill
- Help you to build personal resilience to stress
- Teach you relaxation techniques that you can use in your normal daily life to help you reduce stress
- Help challenge your negative unhelpful thoughts by utilising Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Please click on the link for a full list of the issues that we can help you with.
Take Control Of Your Stress Today!
Call us now on 07724 670346 for a free initial confidential discussion or email enquiries@ greenwellbeingsolutions.co.uk